If you’re a current resident and can’t find your copy, it may be downloaded below. Note that there are separate documents for Restrictions, Building Forms, and the Lakeshore Damage Agreement, which applies to anyone planning to build on Lakeshore, where there are still some lots available.
The Restrictions are a large PDF document comprised of several scans, so it may take a while to download depending on your connection.

Country Place Restrictions
Counry Place Building Forms
Lakeshore Dr: Construction Damage Agreement
Lakeshore Dr: Private Rd & Development Agreement
Prohibition On Rentals (Note that the rental prohibition for Phase I was passed in 2019. In 2020, Phase II’s voting was interrupted by the Covid epidemic but will be returned to in the future.)

If you’re purchasing in the neighborhood, the Resale Certificate fee is $350.00. Please note the contact info for our management company:

Chris Brewer | Senior Association Manager
Tel:  903.630.6355 |
Rose City Property Management, Inc.
108 North Houston Street
P.O. Box 167 | Bullard, TX  75757

New to Country Place? Please download and fill out the linked document below so that you may be included in our neighborhood directory, which is published every two years.

New Resident Info Sheet

If you are a REALTOR® with a question regarding dues pro-ration for closing in Country Place, please contact Carrie Montgomery at Rose City Management Company. Telephone: 903.630.6355 Email:

Here is a list of common and frequently asked questions with regard to the rules, regulations, and restrictions of Country Place.  This FAQ sheet is NOT intended to replace the original restrictions published, and on record, nor should serve as a final legal interpretation of any rule, regulation, or restriction of Country Place subdivision.  It is intended to give you simple basic information commonly inquired about.  Should you desire more information or clarification, please contact a Board Member or attend a CP Board Meeting.

Lakes & Parks:    Who can use the lakes and parks? Any rules?
• Only currently paid members are allowed to use the lakes and park areas.
• Guest(s) MUST be accompanied by a currently paid-up member.
• ATVs and motorcycles ARE NOT allowed around the lakes ad/or park areas.
• Dogs MUST be on a leash at the lakes and/or park areas.

Pets (Dogs): What are the other rules for pets (dogs)?
• Dogs are NOT allowed to run ‘loose’ in Country Place.
• If a dog is accompanying its owner for a walk on the streets/roads or in the lakes and parks areas, it must be on a leash.

Residential appearance and upkeep:   What do I need to know?
• All residential properties in Country Place are required to be kept up and well maintained in a reasonable manner.  Everyone knows that property values and marketability are greatly impacted by the appearance of the property.  For that reason, and out of respect to your neighbors, Country Place has rules, regulations, and restrictions with regard to the appearance and maintenance of all properties in Country Place.
• Yards must be mowed regularly and timely, particularly during Spring, Summer, and Fall months.
• Junk and trashy debris (including but not limited to old appliances, broken down vehicles, toys, trash, containers, etc.)  are strictly prohibited and should be removed from all properties.
• Dead trees, that are deemed to be unsightly and/or unsafe, are required to be removed.
• Boats, trailers, travel trailers, motor homes, etc. are not allowed to be parked on the street.
• Brush piles must be removed in a timely manner.  For information about burning brush or anything else, please contact the CP Board of Directors.
• Outbuildings, sheds, etc must be placed to the rear of the property.
• There are rules regarding signage on CP properties. (contact the CP Board for details)

New Construction on property:   What do I need to know?
• All new construction must be approved by the Board of Directors and the Building Committee.
• If you are not sure what constitutes new construction, please contact a Board member or make arrangements to meet with the Board BEFORE any construction is initiated and preferably in the earliest planning stages of your project.
• Outbuildings, sheds, etc must also be approved and located to the rear of your residence.
• Also, be aware that road damage deposits may be required depending on your location in the CP subdivision.
• AGAIN, contact the Board regarding any construction to make sure you are in compliance.

Speed Limits and Rules of the Road:      What do I need to know?
• The speed limits in Country Place are 15-20 mph (Lakeshore is 15 mph, the rest of Country Place is 20 mph).
• Bottom line: All vehicles driven in Country Place should NEVER exceed 20 mph speed limit.
• ATVs (four-wheelers) are restricted from being driven in Country Place.

Soliciting:        What do I need to know?
• Soliciting or ‘door to door sales of any product is not allowed in Country Place.
Note: This is not intended to include the friendly neighborhood girl scout cookie sales or school fundraisers by our local youth.  However, if you are ever asked if you desire to purchase these types of goods, do not hesitate to ask where the youngster resides and feel free to call their parent to confirm they are a Country Place resident.   And remember, you are NOT obligated to make a purchase.  Door-to-door inquiries of this type, from a non-CP resident, are not allowed.

Garage or Estate Sales:        Can I have a garage sale?
• Garage sales and estate sales are strictly prohibited in Country Place.